The incredible power of Enviro Tech’s patented EnSolv® cleaning products reaches far beyond just vapor degreasing. Not surprisingly, the best vapor degreasing solvents are also exceptional for use in aerosol cleaning applications. That’s why we package stabilized nPB-based degreasers in easy-to-store, easy-to-use and nonflammable aerosol spray cans. It’s also why so many degreaser spray manufacturers depend on EnSolv® as a vital component of their aerosol cleaning products.
Why Choose an Aerosol Degreaser Over Liquid Degreaser?
There are many benefits to using cleaning solvents in aerosol cans. Some of these include:
- Efficient use of product. Handwipe sheets absorb large quantities of liquid degreaser — more than is needed for cleaning. With an aerosol solvent cleaner, every drop is sprayed directly on the part where it is needed, minimizing product waste. For this reason, aerosol cleaning products can be more cost-effective than liquid solvents in many situations, despite their slightly higher cost per unit of volume.
- Saves storage space. Aerosol solvent cans are lightweight and take little space on the shelf. This makes them far easier to store than large, bulky containers.
- Even dispersal. Aerosol cans distribute solvent in fine droplets for more uniform coverage than even a spray bottle can deliver.
- Whether you need your solvent to cover large surfaces or penetrate into the tiniest nooks and crannies, a degreaser spray product delivers consistent and satisfactory results.
- Easy to use. With aerosol cleaning products, there is no risk of spill from pouring, no need to measure, and no having to lug around heavy containers. Just pull it off the shelf and spray.
Advanced Aerosol Solvent Solutions
Enviro Tech’s aerosol cleaning products consist of our stabilized nPB-based EnSolv® and our 1,2 trans-based EnSolv® NEXT vapor degreasing solvents repackaged in aerosol cans. These aerosol degreasers provide the same critical cleaning prowess of our vapor degreasing solvents, but with the ease-of-use and portability of spray cans.
If you’re happy with the results of EnSolv® products when used in a vapor degreaser, you should consider adding the degreaser spray can variants to your repertoire to ensure that regardless of what needs critical cleaning or where it is located, EnSolv® is there to help. Our aerosol cleaning products have no flash point and are nonflammable per OSHA and DOT regulations. They offer the following advantages:
- Easily remove oils, greases and flux
- Safe on all metals and most plastics
- Quick drying
- Zero residue
- High solvency
Want to utilize our solvents to create your own aerosols? EnSolv PS® and EnSolv NEXT® when repackaged in aerosol cans deliver similar superior cleaning and degreasing results as our spray can products. The even rate of dispersal, ease and efficiency of use, quick-drying aerosol vapor, compact storage, and versatility of aerosol degreaser products keep your customers coming back for more.
Get Started Today
To learn more about how you can benefit from our aerosol degreaser products, contact us here.