Since creating the n-propyl bromide (nPB) solvent market in 1994, Enviro Tech has made it our mission to be the best and most knowledgeable supplier of high-quality, stabilized n-propyl bromide industrial cleaners — also known as 1-bromopropane. Our commitment has led to a superior cleaning solution for metal degreasing and precision cleaning.
Ensolv® Brand n-Propyl Bromide (nPB)
For more than two decades, Enviro Tech International, Inc. has been manufacturing EnSolv, a revolutionary n-propyl bromide-based vapor degreasing and industrial cleaning solvent used around the world. EnSolv is specifically formulated to address the difficult cleaning problems experienced in high-tech industries that require exceptional levels of cleanliness. Some of our EnSolv products include:
- EnSolv® 5408 - Aerospace Grade
- EnSolv - for Vapor Degreasing
- EnSolv EX - For Asphalt Extraction
- EnSolv SC - Sold in Aerosol Cans
- EnSolv Ionic - Electronics Grade
- EnSolv Spec 771 - Carrier Solvent
- EnSolv CW - For Cold Wiping Applications
All variations of EnSolv Solvents leave virtually no residue, and conform to SAE ARP 1176. Furthermore, EnSolv is the most stable 1-bromopropane solvent available; its original patented stabilizer formula provides for consistent performance and rust inhibition, in addition to superior soil penetration and lifting properties.
Enviro Tech promotes strict quality-control procedures, ensuring that each individual raw ingredient that goes into our EnSolv degreaser is optimally prepared. Our rigid standards and overall commitment to excellence even led Boeing to approve EnSolv® 5408 as the first n-propyl bromide (nPB) solvent alternative to trichloroethylene (TCE) and perchloroethylene (PCE or PERC) under the BAC5408 vapor degreasing specification.
N-propyl bromide and therefore EnSolv offers a high efficacy of cleaning due to cyclical nature of vapor degreasing and also offers low global warming and ozone depletion potential of n-propyl bromide. Other unique benefits of EnSolv include:
- Stability — EnSolv is not reactive even when used with titanium, light metals and alloys, preventing corrosion and making it an excellent candidate for solvent recovery and recycling initiatives
- EnSolv; n-propyl bromide-based solvents are a simple drop-in replacement for trichloroethylene and other chlorinated solvents — no need to retrain employees or modify procedures for n-propyl bromide
- Very high solvency power and rapid evaporation for exceptionally fast cleaning and speedier production time
- Mid-range temperature operation, which reduces energy use, promotes a faster cleaning cycle and makes it easier to handle
- N-propyl bromide is versatile — Use EnSolv in any vapor degreasing equipment for improved productivity and lower maintenance
- U.S. SNAP approved; not regulated by NESHAP
- Non-flammable; does not have a flash point
- Cost-effective replacement to many competing solvents
Tech Kleen® Brand n-Propyl Bromide (nPB)
Tech Kleen, another powerful nPB-based vapor degreaser, is used across multiple industries throughout the country to clean everything from grease and oil to flux and mold. Its advanced formulation tackles the frustrating cleaning problems experienced by manufacturers every day.
Enviro Tech is proud to offer Tech Kleen to industrial professionals who are seeking a direct replacement of harmful chlorinated solvents like perchloroethylene and trichloroethylene. Similar to EnSolv, multinational corporations, including Boeing, have approved Tech Kleen as a replacement for trichloroethylene.
Tech Kleen products include:
- Tech Kleen® STNPB AG
This is the version of Tech Kleen that was approved by Boeing (Boeing Vapor Degreasing Specification BAC5408, PSD 6-65). Manufacturing professionals in the aerospace industry use it to clean a variety of metallic parts, including engine blades and landing gear.
- nPB® RECLAIM
When precision cleaning isn’t a No.1 priority, but the job still has to get finished, industrial professionals choose RECLAIM, the cost-effective alternative to STNPB. By recycling 1-bromopropane, Enviro Tech is able to deliver the same high-quality results at a discounted price.
- Tech Kleen® BOOSTER
Each variation of Tech Kleen contains stabilizers that prevent the solvent from turning acidic and ultimately becoming unusable. Tech Kleen BOOSTER is a proprietary n-propyl bromide and high concentrated stabilizer blend that can be mixed into any Tech Kleen formula to replenish stabilizers and prolong use.
- Tech Kleen® AER
AER is a variation of the n-propyl bromide chemistry available in drums or in bulk, designed for packaging into aerosol cans for various uses, as carriers for other products like silicones or lubricants, or as a degreaser or electrical contact cleaner/defluxer.